Meditate at Home with Live, Online Support
Meditating with someone on a computer screen may not sound very romantic or relaxing, but students have told me again and again how helpful it is for them.
I teach live, online video classes for eMindful. These guided sessions, called Mindful Dailies, can be supportive for building a home meditation practice and for offering new perspectives on how mindfulness and meditation apply to daily life.
Sign-up is free for the first 2 weeks, so the risk is low, and the monthly subscriptions are affordable after the free trial period ends.
- Unlimited access to Mindful Daily classes is $9.99/mo (7.99/mo for an annual subscription)
- Mindful Daily classes are offered every day, several times a day.
- Instructors monitor an online discussion board and field questions and comments throughout the day.
- Members have access to video archives, which can be played at any time.
- I think the instructors are all very good and quite different from each other, which can be helpful.